Stage One has sold out and the new release of apartments is selling fast. Visit our Sales Display which is open Wednesday to Sunday between 10am and 4pm or other days by appointment.
- One-of-a-kind master planned development with heritage gaol at its heart
- A providore marketplace to be established by the creators of James Street Market
- Designed by internationally renowned architects Cox Rayner
- Stunning rooftop terrace with views to the Gabba
- Less than 3km to the Brisbane CBD
- Both train and busway stations adjoin the precinct
- Only a short 3 stop train commute to the Brisbane CBD
Boggo Road is unprecedented. From its elevated position less than three kilometres from the CBD, Brisbane’s most anticipated redevelopment is primed to become the inner south’s favourite destination.
The heart of the exciting new Boggo Road precinct will beat from a lively neighbourhood marketplace; a diverse emporium of authentic providores and enticing dining establishments that will be specifically selected to serve the needs of the local community.
New building designs, providing a choice of living and lifestyle options, have been carefully and cleverly considered to respect and complement the remnant heritage gaol. While the inclusion of a proposed new park, lush, sub-tropical plantings and secure rooftop spaces will provide a variety of outdoor relaxation experiences.
The new Boggo Road will breathe fresh life into Dutton Park. And what’s more, with all major transport options conveniently located on its doorstep, the exciting new precinct will also allow easy access to an array of local amenity, including the neighbouring University of Queensland and Southbank Parklands.
Proudly Developed by